Monday, October 22, 2012

Almost Halfway through my 90 Day Challenge

So, here I am. I am 5 1/2 weeks into my 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge. I've lost a total of 9 lbs and several inches. I fit into a pair of pants that no longer fit before - same size, just less stretch in them. I haven't been working out at all and actually my food choices have been pretty poor lately too. I have even skipped some shakes. Granted, things at home have been a little stressful and that always makes me eat poorly. There is something about Chocolate Chip Cookies :) But I'm still doing it, still making the shakes, trying to get back on the wagon. Despite all that, as I said, I've lost 9 pounds. 1-2 pounds a week is a healthy weight loss so I'm still doing well! If you want to find out more and join me in my challenge -

No comments:

Post a Comment