Saturday, September 15, 2012

Secret Weigh-In

OK, I know that people recommend not weighing yourself every day, but how about every 3 or 4 days? LOL I just had to get on the scale this morning and see if anything was going on.

*Drum Roll Please***********************

Down 3 pounds!!!!!!!!!!! to 209.0

Seriously!!! Shocked and excited!

I did the 1 mile Walk Away the Pounds again today. It was a little bit easier than the last time.

I'm having fun with researching and making different shakes. Last night I had a Butterfinger - which will be in my regular rotation. This morning I did a Strawberry one with fresh strawberries - soooo good! I really don't know why anyone WOULDN'T want to do this!

If you are interested in joining me My Challenge Page

1 comment:

  1. Trish, that's awesome!!! You should be proud.

    i should join your challenge after my 6 week recovery is up-- i'll need the support and motivation to lose the baby weight ;)

    ReplyDelete