Thursday, September 13, 2012

Starting my 90-day Challenge

I received my Visalus powder in the mail today and promptly made my first shake. I used 12 oz of 1% milk, two rounded scoops of the Sweet Cream flavored Vi Powder, and a Chocolate Cardio Health packet. It was delicious!!!!!!!

I weighed myself today to officially have a starting point -

212.4 lbs


Then I went and did my Walk Away the Pounds 1 milk walk. I was sore and sweaty but I made it through. I kept reminding myself that I've done this before, that I succeeded and at some point in the future, will be doing the 3 mile walk! I love those set of videos by Leslie Sansone.

Yes, I'm hungry. I have been drinking a lot of water to help curb that hunger. You can make a shake for a snack if you are really hungry but make it with water. I'm gonna wait for dinner :)

I also put up a calendar in a very prominent place in our house so I am forced to look at it and posted what I did today on it. This worked when I did the C25K program so I hope it works again.

I'm doing this!!!! Anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment